FEW YEARS AGO

Friday, April 20, 2012

SIMPLE BUT NICE WITH IPHONE 3G & IPHOTO


I, RICK MILLER, take my dog Morry for walks on the beach here in Eureka, Ca. when I feel ok as age can make you feel < OK, I will sometimes take my iphone to shoot photos as they come up.I do this because Morry is big and a big camera and him won't work too well. The iphone 3G has a 2 megapixel camera on it and these photos don't look too bad. You can spend a lot for even "POINT AND SHOOT" cameras so just consider what you really need. I used the simple tools in IPHOTO but PICASA will also do this...for free. The truth is, I mix and match software. I do have LIGHTROOM and PHOTOSHOP 4-Ext. but most folks would not be able to tell the difference. Here is a slide show in HTML, I still do not know how to loop it so to restart use the re-start arrow on the last pic when it is done. If you want to see the pics website, go HERE Please Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment